Trip to Teluk Cempedak Part 2

Hi everyone, do you still remember my promise? Yes I'm here now and I'll fulfill my promise by continuing my story about our trip to Teluk Cempedak Kuantan, Pahang.




► Storyboard

We also refer to our animated storyboard that we have created. The storyboard function is to tell about our video recording plan and at the same time we can plan our trip to make sure the progress goes smoothly.




► The Trip

As we plan, I were fetch by Afiq, Farah and Nana then we went together to fetch Fiya. After we gathered, we started our trip to Pantai Teluk Cempedak and arrived there at 11 a.m.


► Setting Up Equipment

After arriving at Teluk Cempedak, we set up all of equipment that we need in this video recording  such as:


Phone Camera Stand

We need this equipment to make sure we got high quality video. This is because by using this stand we can reduce the shaking effect produce by bare hand grip.


iPhone 6 Plus

Why were using this type of phone? Because, stabilizer of all of iPhone camera are great. Plus, this type is the latest version that use 3.5 millimeter audio jack which is compatible with our available earphone.



3.5 mm audio jack earphone for iPhone

Why do we need the earphone? Because we use it as microphone to make our voice sounds better. Plus, we are recording at the sea shore of Teluk Cempedak and for sure the sound of sea breeze will disrupting the recording progress.


► Recording Video

After we done setting up our equipment, we started recording our part, starting with Farah, Nana, Fiya and lastly my interview video. For Afiq's video, we have recorded on the way to Teluk Cempedak.

Do you want to watch my recorded part video? Here we go...



After having this hectic day, I went to nearest restaurant to get some meal. So I choose Loteng for treating my stomach with their delighting menu. Here the meal that I choose NYUMMM!



 That's all my story for this trip  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour & Composition Elements in Visual Design

Developing Blog

About Me