Developing Blog





Assalamualaikum and hello there, today I want to share with you about How To Develop Your Blog. As we know it is very important for any blogger to Design The Blog to ensure the audients will comfortable to spend their time on reading your interesting blog. Besides, you also need to Identifying The Best Theme for your blog that can ease you to re-edit your blog in next time and also it can make you blog seems great. In order build a blog, we must build an audients-friendly blog by Organizing The Content. It can ease the audients to browse in your blogLast but not least, without Sharing Your Blog, it will be hard for you get a bunch of followers and just several person knows about your blog existence. In short, networking is very important in order to make your blog fame.


Let's Start The Journey !!





1. Blog Designing


Basically, I use Canva which is many people knows that Canva is a graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content. The app already includes templates for users to use. The platform is free to use but offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise for additional functionality. Users can also pay for physical products to be printed and shipped.



This is the home page of Canva you can freely search for any template that you want for example we want to create header for this blog so I search for blog template or a picture for blog format by using the keyword "blog".


After I choose a picture for my background, I started to beautify it by adding words on the picture. Don't forget to include your blog name on the header. After I done adding the positive words and Eyra's Diary, I download the picture by clicking download button on the top right of the page.
 
WAIT!! HOW ABOUT MY BLOG NAME?
 
However, I use the external font for the word "welcome to my Blog" and the name of my blog "Bunga Cantik". How could I do that? Okay let me show you how.


After downloading the picture, I open it using Microsoft PowerPoint. There you go, you can freely choose your desire font for your blog and beautify it by using text fill, text outline, text effects and other options based on your own creativity.


As a final step, don't' forget to upload your header to your blog. This is my header for my blog, after you did this, just feel free to share with me your beautiful blog. Don't be shy to paste your blog link in the comments section.





2. Identifying and Selecting Theme


STEP 1

To identify your theme, first of all you must click on the "theme" on the left side of your blog editing page. Then you just scroll the pages down to find your interesting theme.

STEP 2


After you found the theme that you like, click the theme and your page will turn like this. Then, you know what to do next, yes obviously, just click on "use" button. And your blog will change to this theme.





3. Organizing The Content



Text

I regularly use the Georgia fonts and it is provided in the blog editing page. In blogger there are tons of fonts variety were given for us to choose. You can change your fonts based on your own creativity. As an advice from me, just try to use the same font type to keep your blog standardize, neat and tidy. The most important is, never make your audients having headache for reading your blog with the different type of fonts. Plus, it much be easier for you if you pick just one type of font for all of articles in your blog.


Picture

I will choose the relevant picture based on my article. If you write about something just find the picture that symbolizes and synchronize with your writing. For example, if your article is about automotive, just use automotive-related picture such as cars, engine, repair tools and etc. That will make the picture a reflection of the thing that you writing about. Don't use unnecessary picture.


Video

I will upload something that relatable with my writing. My evidence are same as my statement about picture above. Just upload the logical video for your blog. Try to upload a video that can assists your audients through that video to make their own understanding about the topic that you want to convey. The video should never get off topic from your blog's objective.




4. Sharing Your Blog


Step 1: Share your post on social media platform such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and etc. 


Step 2: Tell your friends, relatives and family members about your blog.


Step 3: Share using Email address.




That's all from me, I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog ❤️



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour & Composition Elements in Visual Design

About Me