How to Create Pages in Blog

 


Assalamualaikum and hello there, here we meet again. This time, I will show you how to create pages in blog. It will takes several steps to get this done. I will share with you the print screen of my desktop to ease you to understand the step.

Step 1

First of all, click "Page" on the left sides of your desktop. To create a new page, you must click on  "+New Page".





Step 2

Now, you can start insert your attractive content, In order to make your blog interesting and attractive, you can beautify it customize the font using the provided option, you can also insert the picture to make it more attractive.





Step 3

After you all done inserting and decorate your content, don't forget to hit the publish button on the right side of the editing page on your desktop. Or if you are not confident enough of your edited content, you can hit the preview button to see how it will look and how the audiences see your page. 




Step 4

Click on "Layout" on your left of your desktop, the scroll down and find and click pencil button (edit) on "Page List".



Step 5

Make sure you have tick in "Show Page" and then you can select which page do you want to insert on the top of your blog. For example I have chosen Laman UtamaInterpretive Talk and About Me to publish the topic on the top of my blog.  




Step 6

After finish this step, your page will appear on the top of your blog. As I told you before I have chosen those three page to publish on the top of my blog, so those three page will appear like this. 




Then your page is done. Thank you for spending your precious time on reading my blog, I hope this article can help you building your own attractive blog. Don't forget to share my blog. Thus, you can help people out there to find the way to build a blog using blogger.com.




                                          




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour & Composition Elements in Visual Design

Developing Blog

About Me